If you’re ready for a new look of the home, your budget might not stretch far enough to make your home lavish. Keeping what you like and what works in your home while cleverly adding new pieces is a great way to save money. Especially, In India, if you see the mentality of people, then you will realize that people in India give more emphasis on saving rather than expenditure, unlike the western countries like U.S. and U.K., etc.
Knowing what to keep in furnishing is important. How to make hard decisions about what stays and what goes? The choice is hard, as I said earlier that people in India are more conscious about their money. In addition to that, they are also very much emotional about the things they include, use in their everyday lives. They are so emotionally bonded sometimes that they don’t leave their stuff till the end of their lives.
As far the home furnishing is concerned, drawing up a simple floor plan of your new space (where you are willing to shift) is the initial step to knowing how much furniture you’ll need in your new place. Measuring out your new layout will help you visualize what will work in your space. You’ll be able to easily pinpoint the loopholes where you need to add new furniture.
What are furniture styles convenient to add to your space?
Well, this is an important question, and when you take new furniture into your new home, you need not stay with the same style as your existing decor. As they say, “change is the only constant thing in this whole universe!” Some methods are easy to incorporate. One should look out for furniture which has simple and elegant looks, like mid-century classic modern furniture. These styles are effortless to organize and do not require any specialized training or skills to do so. You can google about it or visit our online store, Saburi Ply which will give an overview of thousands of such simple styles along with the affordable professional advice for your home furnishing! Best plywood manufacturers in India will always prefer to make your home furnishing process manufacturing easy by recommending you the best plywood brands across the country and globe of course.
The transitional style draws from the traditional plus contemporary lines. This popular style works very well for updating a conventional home without going in an entirely different decorating direction. Especially, if you are in Kolkata, then you will have many styles in the furniture available for your review and choosing process, as Kolkata is a city in India where the most cultural and authentic furnishing items are manufactured, sold, exported to the more considerable extent since the ancient times. Best plywood manufacturers in India are centered in the heart of this city, which makes this beat like sunshine in the furnishing industry of the country. The plywood manufactured in the town is exported to the best plywood brands not only across the city and state but across the globe.
How to make the most significant impact on the new furniture piece?
Purchasing the right furniture piece and accessories can make a significant impact on your home, even if you only choose a few items.
Here are the furnishings items that are trending:
- Accent Chairs: Let us create a new conversation area in your living room. The recliners in this category will be useful for those who have back problems and looking for some luxury products.
- Dining Room Chairs: Colorful chairs can be an excellent option for a dull dining room. Also, putting small cushions on the dining chairs will add a sense of aesthetics and also it will be peaceful, divine, and eternal experience for everyone will having their food! Dining chair could be more artistic in nature as these will make addition in beauty of furnishing and it will also delight your mind. The enlightened minds will become more pro-active in life and in this way a small change in the furnishing designs will have such long-term and ever-lasting effects for you and your family members too!
- Dining Room Bench: If you need a little more space for your dining, then a new attractive bench can replace two dining room chairs and give your table an updated look. Dining room bench is an ideal option for those who are having larger families and comparatively smaller home or small floor spaces. Besides, if these benches are made up of the premium quality ply then there is nothing like it! Best plywood brands in India will always deliver premium quality ply for home furnishing that is recommended by the best plywood manufacturers in India.
- Bedroom Accent Chair or Bench: Every bedroom needs a simple seating space. Accent chairs in the bedroom will let you sit or take rest when you need peaceful loneliness for a while. Benches are preferred when you have larger floor space in your bedroom and want others to be with you all the time in your room. Chairs will accommodate more people and in turn will make the bonding strength between you and your family members!
- Console Table for Foyer: This extra aesthetic piece will increase the beauty of your entryways, and your guests or family members will have an enlightening experience while taking entry in a home. This will also make an excellent first impression. As they always say, the first impression is the last, and hence, we always recommend to have a console table for foyers installed in the entryways of your home. This will plainly put some strains on your pockets but still if you can afford it then you must buy it!
- Ottomans and Poufs: Bold and stunning colors and boho fabrics are the on-trend looks these days. These are one of the trending interior decoration styles nowadays and in demand globally. If you are ready to give a little stress on your wallet, then this is the best option for you!
- Sofa and Chair Covers: High-quality furniture covers can give an extention to the life of sofa and chairs and exhibit new colors and textures into your room. This will also put an aesthetic essence in your home furnishing, and people will never stop praising you along with your sweet dream home. If the sofa and chairs are made up of premium ply from the best plywood brands in India, then you must buy covers for them to have excellent protection.
- New Lamps: Lamps and light fixings can feel outdated after several years. A modern lamp is an effortless mood-lifter for a sleepy room. It also enlightens the minds and can put you in a party mood in the matter of a few seconds. So, always prefer new lamps to keep in your furnishing items whenever you are thing to shift your living space.
How to use color to style new and old furniture togetherly?
Color is the element that can blend your existing furniture with newly-purchased furniture. Using stunning colors as the unifying feature in your own space is the simplest way to make your new style look marvelous. Here are some tips on how to make the most out of colors in your rooms:
- Use Your Existing Color Palette: If you love your color palette now, then shop for new furniture and decor that works with everything you already have — simple!
- Add One or Two New Accent Colors: Have fun with color by adding new decor to your color scheme.
- Use Accessories: Colorful accessories can serve as a bridge between all of your furniture. Add throw pillows, artwork, and decorative items with colors from your existing and new furniture.