Mace is a natural plant seen in countries like India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, West Indies, and Malaysia. The scientific name of this plant is Myristica Fragrans. The Mace Essential oil has been used for ages due to its benefits. Mace essential oil contains myristicin, pinene, and geraniol.
Here are the benefits of mace essential oil for a healthy life
- Mace essential oil is great of you to want to improve your digestive health
- Mace essential oil is great for improving digestive health. It provides relief from diarrhea, gas, stomach spasms, and nausea. Mace essential oil is extensively used in India and China to get relief from digestive problems.
- You can add three to four drops of ace essential oil in one spoon of sugar or on a sugar cube. Let the essential oil seep inside the sugar and swallow it to get relief. This tropical method is effective for diarrhea.
- If you are experiencing gas or indigestion or nausea then you can make a tea of slippery elm bark, mace essential oil, and nutmeg with cream and drink it when it is lukewarm.
- 200mg capsules of nutmeg and mace essential oil can be consumed twice per day for diarrhea or digestion problems.
It works great as a pain reliever
Mace essential oil also offers relief from pain instantly. It works great for arthritis, joint pains, aching joints, sores, and bruises. You can add mace essential oil in one ounce of carrier oil and massage on the affected area gently for instant relief. You can use any type of carrier oil like grapeseed oil, olive oil or coconut oil.
Mace essential oil is the great id you want to cure foul breath
Those who are suffering from bad breath or foul breath can use mace essential oil for a fresh breath. Mace essential oil is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties. So, it kills the odor-causing bacterias and offers you a great and fresh breath. You can add one or two drops of mace essential oil in the toothpaste and brush as usual. Regular use gives better results.
It is a great antidepressant
Mace essential oil is known to help battle depression and anxiety. Mace essential oil contains myristicin and elemicin. These two can activate dopamine and serotonin in your brain and offers relief from stress, depression and related symptoms. You can use it in candles or apply directly on your akin(mixed with carrier oils) to relax your nerves.
Great for brain
It is also great for brain health. It boosts your concentration power and keeps fatigued and depression at bay. Mace essential oil can also increase memory power to a certain extent.
Therefore, if you want to have a healthy gut or healthy brain you can use mace essential oil. But please be careful with the dosage of it. If you are not familiar with Ayurveda or aromatherapy, you need to contact a professional who can provide you with information about eight dosages.