Extend your home internet/WiFi and enjoy superior range with the Linksys RE6350 (AC1200) WiFi range extender. This smart range extender boosts the WiFi signal coming out from your existing wireless router and increase the strength and coverage of your home networking system. Manually configure Linksys range extender helps in removing/eliminating dead zones and boosting the WiFi signals in your area.
After Linksys extender setup process, you can easily go for online shopping, online banking, play online games, stream online movies, download music, and more stuff from the internet, and share content without any type of interruption. Moreover, its beneficial feature of auto-firmware update boost up the home internet security. In addition, the Linksys RE6350 (AC1200) smart WiFi range extender maintains up-to-date security using the automatic firmware updates.
Details and features of Linksys RE6350 (AC1200) WiFi range extender
- Quick and easy Linksys WiFi range extender setup with just push of a button.
- Easily works with all WiFi routers or gateways.
- Gives expand WiFi coverage more than 7,000 square feet.
- Expands the internet coverage for optimal HD video streaming, online gaming, and more. With its smart “Spot Finder Technology”, you can also use your computer, smartphone, laptop, or tablet to ensure that you’ve chosen the best location to place your Linksys WiFi range extender.
- With the slim design and compact footprint of Linksys RE6350 (AC1200) WiFi range extender, it gets plugs into the wall and power strips easily without blocking other outlets.
Setup and installation of Linksys RE6350 (AC1200) WiFi range extender
Linksys RE6350 WiFi range extender should be plugged into a power outlet near to your existing router. After plugging-in your range extender, when you see that the LED lights on your range extender had started blinking, you can proceed with the setup and installation process of your range extender.
- After that, via computer or laptop, connect your device to the Linksys range extender’s default SSID (network name), which is Linksys Extender Setup – xxx.
Note: If you connect to Linksys extender then make use of an Ethernet cable to connect your computer or laptop and the range extender with each other.
- Once done, launch a web browser onto your connected device and in its address bar type http//extender.linksys.com.
Note: Dial our toll-free number 1-844-726-2255 and ask us for extender.linksys.com support if you are facing issues in accessing this web address.
Linksys Extender RE6350 Setup page will display
- Select either Range Extender or Access Point option.
- Now, it will display a list of networks that are active within your range. You have to choose your network name – type in your existing Linksys smart WiFi router password and click on next.
Note: It is recommended to change your Linksys RE6350 extender’s network name (SSID).
- The “Spot finder technology” will help you in choosing a perfect location to place your Linksys RE6350 WiFi range extender.
- Create a unique and strong password for your Linksys extender in the next step and click on next.
- Enter a valid email address and register your product.
Congrats! Your Linksys RE6350 (AC1200) WiFi range extender is set up successfully. If you need more setup tips or need assistance in accessing Linksys smart WiFi login page then dial our above-mentioned toll-free number or write to us at email@example.com and interact with our technical department.