The market for dental laboratories is anticipated to experience a tremendous growth in coming years due to rise in prevalence of periodontal diseases. One of the key players, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. is at present trading with a market value of around US$13.7 bn. This amount depicts a market scenario in terms of revenue which has increased by 9.48% since last quarter of the year, states the company’s last quarter report. The other major players propelling in the global market Danaher Corporation (US), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (US), 3M Company (US), Ultradent Products, Inc. (US), Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan), GC Corporation (Japan), Planmeca Oy (Finland), Septodont Holding (France), BEGO GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Ivoclar Vivadent AG (Liechtenstein), VITA Zahnfabrik H. Rport.auter GmbH & Co. (Germany), Shofu Inc. (Japan), VOCO GmbH (Germany), and Kuraray Noritake Dental, Inc. (Japan). As per the report in 2012, by World Health Organization (WHO), tooth decay was evaluated to one of the most prevalent public health issue in several high-income nations in the U.S. The disease is anticipated to affect around 6-% to 90% of school going children and most of the adults in the nations.
According to Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global dental laboratories market is prognosticated to flourish with a significant rate at a strong CAGR within the forecast period from 2016 to 2023. Geographically, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to lead the other region, owing to increase in dental tourism, rise in number of laboratories in last five years. Apart from this, the increase in old age people, advancement in dental healthcare, and increased awareness about oral health has propelled the market in the region. On the basis of equipment, the global dental laboratories market is led by milling equipment segment, which held the highest amount of shares in the market. The segment is also expected to sustain its position in coming years as well. The growth is credited to the rise in usage of milling equipment in dental treatment to achieve better precision and efficiency, increased demand for customizing or fabricating the treatment, and rise in use of digital manufacturing procedure in dentistry.
Request a PDF Brochure For Dental Laboratories Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2320
⦿ Increase in Number of Dental Surgeons to propel Market Demand for Dental Labs
The dental laboratories market is growing at a parallel pace with dental healthcare market. The increase in the number of dental healthcare centers, clinics, and rise in number of endodontists are among the key factors driving the dental laboratories market. Besides, rise in number of maxillofacial and oral surgeons, periodontists, orthodontists, and prosthodontists are some of the other contributing drivers as well, in global market growth. Dental products for example, bridges, crowns, dentures, and so on that are manufactured in dental laboratories are propeling the demand for dental laboratories market all over the world. Rise in market forces that are affecting the a market, positively owing to rise in awareness about dental care, rise in edentulous population, and increased demand for cosmetic dentistry.
⦿ Rise in old Age Population to Contribute in Market Demand for Dental Laboratories
The metal ceramic segment is leading the market due to its improved chewing ability, mastication, enhanced aesthetics, which gives natural appearance to the face, and helping in better pronunciation by replacing the removed or misplaced teeth. This segment provides high resistance to fracture, strength, durability, and increased biocompatibility, in contrast with ceramic and other healthcare materials.
This review of the global dental laboratories market is based on a recent market research report by “Dental Laboratories Market (Geography – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 – 2023.”
⦿ Key Takeaways:
- Increase in old age people, advancement in dental healthcare, and increased awareness about oral health has propelled the market in the region.
- The increase in the number of dental healthcare centers, clinics, and rise in number of endodontists are among the key factors driving the dental laboratories market.
The global Dental Laboratories market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Dental Laboratories Market, by GeographyNorth AmericaU.S.CanadaEuropeU.K.GermanyFranceSpainItalyRest of EuropeAsia PacificChinaJapanRest of Asia PacificRest of the WorldLatin AmericaMiddle East & Africa
⦿ Important queries related to the keyword market addressed in the report:
- What is the projected value of the keyword market in 2029?
- In which region is the concentration of tier 1 companies the highest?
- How have the evolving regulatory policies influenced the growth of the keyword market?
- How are market players expanding their footprint in the global keyword market?
- Which end-use is expected to dominate the keyword market in terms of share and demand?
⦿ Why Choose TMR?
- Unbiased conclusions and market insights
- 24×7 customer service available to address client queries
- Highly efficient and experienced team of analysts striving to create top-quality reports
- Our reports have facilitated the growth of over 500 companies
- A systematic and methodical market research process