Cell Line Development Market: Introduction
- Cell line development is an important technology in life sciences. Stable cell lines are used for various applications including monoclonal antibody and recombinant protein productions, gene functional studies, and drug screening
- Manual screening method is a traditional method used for cell line development. This method is tend to be disadvantageous as it is labor-intensive and time-consuming. Automation in tools used for cell line development is likely to replace manual methods of cell line development.
- Cell line development and culturing is being rapidly adopted in areas of biological drug developments for various chronic diseases, regenerative medicines such as stem cells & cell-based therapies, recombinant protein, and other cellular entities for pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and various other industries
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Cell Line Development Market
- Rise in focus on research & development, owing to increase in prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases is anticipated to drive the market. Several institutes, such as Cancer Research Institute, National Cancer Institute, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (Cancer Research Centre [ICRC]), and NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP), are engaged in research & development for cancer diagnosis and treatment. Hence, the initiative of government and non-government organizations is likely boost the growth of the market.
- Mammalian cell lines are widely used as production tools for various biologic drugs. Technological advancement in cell line development in mammalian cell culturing is likely to fuel the growth of the market. For instance, according to an article published in Pharmaceuticals (Basel), the U.S. Food and Drug Administered approved 15 novel recombinant protein therapeutics from 2005 to 2011 on an average.
- Advances in bioinformatics and recombinant technologies have led to development of new cell lines for synthesis or production of essential peptides, enzymes, saccharides, and other molecules which are being used in pharmaceuticals and various other industries.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75773
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Cell Line Development Market
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global cell line development market due to well-established health care infrastructure and rise in government initiatives. Furthermore, adoption of innovative technologies is likely to augment the market in the region.
- The cell line development market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increasing risk of communicable diseases, cancer, and chronic & rare diseases and surge in geriatric population. For instance, according to an article published in BioMed Central Ltd, in 2018, 2.9 million cancer deaths occurred and 4.3 million new cancer cases were recorded in China.
Key Players Operating in Global Cell Line Development Market
The global cell line development market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Key players engaged in adopting new strategies are likely to drive the global cell line development market. Key players are developing new, cost-effective biologic products. This is anticipated to augment the market.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75773
Major players operating in the global cell line development market are:
- Merck KGaA
- Selexis SA
- Solentim Ltd.
- Sphere Fluidics Limited
- WuXi Biologics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- GE Healthcare
- Aragen Bioscience – Contract Manufacturer
- Sartorius AG
Global Cell Line Development Market: Research Scope
Global Cell Line Development Market, by Product
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Filtration / Separation Systems
- Cell Culture containers
- Other Ancillary Equipment
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cholesterol-and-triglyceride-abnormalities-on-a-rise-driving-dyslipidemia-drugs-market-to-higher-trajectory-tmr-301024637.html
- Reagent & Media
Global Cell Line Development Market, by Source
Global Cell Line Development Market, by Application
- Biologics Production
- Drug Screening/Drug Discovery
- Gene Functional Study
- Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
Global Cell Line Development Market, by End-user
- Academics & Research Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organization
Global Cell Line Development Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453