What do you buy for the guy who seems to have everything? This is a question that many women ask, as they struggle to find the perfect present for the special man in their life and while we might not be able to give a definitive answer, we can offer you a few ideas that might lead you in the right direction.
- Auto Accessories – If he drives a prestige car, it won’t be a cheap gift that’s for sure; If he prefers two wheels, check out the range of motorbike accessories at Wheels Motorcycles, where they only have the best names. A new leather jacket would be a welcome treat for any biker, or a stylish pair of motorcycle gloves and in the unlikely event he doesn’t have a smartphone holder, that would make for a very useful gift. Be careful with this type of gift, as mean can be very finnicky with their wheels; make sure the item is on his wanted list and yes, brand does matter!
- Experience Gift – If he dreams of taking a Porsche or Ferrari round Brands Hatch or Silverstone, why not make that dream come true? A Google search is all it takes to hook up with an experience provider and you can make the whole thing a big surprise. If he’s not into fast cars, how about a tandem skydive at 15,000 ft? Or a few golf lessons with a well-known pro, or some firearm tuition at a local range. The list of experiences in long and there’s bound to be something that hits his hot button. Click here for a few tips to improve gift-giving.
- Bluetooth Speaker– They come in all shapes and sizes, even for the shower! A waterproof unit that sticks to the shower wall, which is great if he likes to sing in the shower! He can also listen to his MP3 playlist while working on the car, as the speaker hooks up to a mobile device, while it is also great for fishing and camping trips.
- iPad Holder – He probably has a tablet and it can be a struggle to find a comfortable position when using your iPad; enter the sleek tablet holder that allows you to alter the position and angle to suit, whether in a sitting or lying position. A Google search will help you locate a supplier and this will definitely be much appreciated.
- Wallet/Card Holder – The way we spend money is fast changing and we no longer require thick wallets with lots of pockets. The latest designs are really slick and can hold half a dozen cards, with a money clip and they come with a lifetime guarantee. It’s actually more like a device than a wallet, looking very futuristic, with sliding sleeves and a solid construction; one look and he will be hooked!
Whatever you decide, online solutions mean you don’t have to go out and risk Covid-19 infection, rather you can shop from the comfort of your living room and make sure he’s not around when you are looking at online gifts.