Vantage is one of those FX brokers who are new but still have gained huge popularity in the FX trading market. So, that is why many think this is weird because nothing is overnight, so how a broker can gain so much popularity in next to no time. Are you also one of them?
Well, you are right that nothing is overnight, and everything needs some time. But you can understand it by the time of more or less 12 years that Vantage has spent in gaining this experience and popularity. Because Vantage was established in 2009.
Do you want to know more about Vantage FX? Then read our Vantage FX review thoroughly:
Introduction to Vantage Broker
Established in 2009, Vantage is among those brokers who are famous for their CFD trading. Vantage has even won some awards as a CFD broker. Since its launch, it has provided the world of financing with a transparent brokerage in the FX market.
According to the company, Vantage is a broker who was mainly created to help both expert and beginner traders with their different concerns. Vantage has also launched its mobile app so that people can trade and invest their assets in MT4 and MT5 platforms by just tapping their screens.
Pros and Cons of Vantage Broker
If you want to know about any broker deeply in next to no time, then the best way is to read its pros and cons. Because pros and cons can tell you more than 50% about any broker. Moreover, you can determine your thoughts about that particular thoughts that weather is good for you or not by examining the pros and cons with your trading style.
So, let’s go to the bottom and see what Vantage broker has got for you:
- Forex spreads from just 0.0 pips on Vantage FX Raw ECN accounts
- You can get access to more than 300 Forex commodities, shares, and stock index CFDs.
- Vantage FX Clients’ funds are held in segregated accounts with an AA-rated bank in Australia
- Leverage of up to 500:1.
- Vantage is Regulated by several top-tier financial institutions such as the FCA, CIMA, VFSC, and ASIC.
- The demo account is also given for beginners’ practice and so that they can get an idea of the Vantage broker with a virtual account balance of $100,000.
- Three trading accounts for all types of traders
- Spreads start from 0.0 pips
- Fast and easy account opening process
- Nine account base currencies help to avoid conversion fees
- Commission starts from $0 depending on the account type
- Wide range of funding methods
- Product selection given by Vantage in CFDs is limited that hurts many traders.
- The customer support system is not that good that it should be.
- Education system and tools provided by Vantage are not that trustworthy.
Is it Safe? (Conclusion)
As a Vantage broker is regulated with reliable security authorities globally, you can confidently say it is a safe (low risky) broker. After reading this Vantage FX review, please feel free to ask if you still have any questions about Vantage.