JetBlue Flight change! Name Change! Name Corrections! Policy! fee
Hop on the phone to change your name on your TrueBlue account. Call JetBlue Reservation at 1-800-JET-BLUE (1-800-538-2583). Hearing and Speech Impaired. 1-800-336-5530. They’ll ask for everything needed and the change should appear fairly quickly after your call.
You can make your confirmed same-day changes via the Mosaic Customer Service Line at 1-877-JET-TRUE or at the airport beginning 24 hours prior to your original scheduled flight (in the time zone of the departing flight). You must travel on an earlier or later flight on the same day.
JetBlue Flight Changes has a different fee depending on the type of fare booked and the cost of the ticket.
- Blue and Blue Plus fares cost $75 to change a ticket costing under $100,
- $100 to change a ticket costing $100 to $149.99,
- $150 to change a ticket costing $150 to $199.99,
- and $200 to change a ticket costing $200 or more.
- The airline’s Blue Basic Fares are not eligible for changes or cancellations, while Blue Extra fares can be changed for free.
- Customers have to pay the difference in the new fare.
- JetBlue also offers standby tickets for a $75 fee.
There are a few things to note about JetBlue Flight changes new fee policy:
- Changes or cancelations need to happen before departure
- This doesn’t mean that almost all tickets are refundable, but rather that credit from any canceled trip will be deposited as a credit in your JetBlue Travel Bank
- Previously one of the biggest benefits of JetBlue Mosaic status was free ticket changes, so that’s no longer an advantage of the status
- JetBlue is unique in allowing changes (for a fee) to basic economy tickets, as other airlines continue to make these non-refundable
Criteria For JetBlue Name Change Policy
To complete a name correction at JetBlue Reservations, the following criteria must be met:
- JetBlue must be the validating carrier in accordance with the rules.
- All flights on the ticket should have been operated and/or validated by JetBlue.
- Only one reissue per ticket is allowed for a name correction in the air ticket.
- Any additional name corrections are considered a name change that is subject to all the change fees and increases in fare.
- Changes with respect to flights, travel dates, fare classes, or fare basis codes are not permitted.
- Minor name corrections are permitted in order to match the government-issued ID/passport.
- The date of birth & gender cannot be changed in addition to a name correction. Making corrections to both the DOB and the name would be considered a name change.
The date of birth & gender cannot be changed in addition to a name correction. Making corrections to both the DOB and the name would be considered a name change.
How to proceed with a name change with JetBlue Airways.
- You can take the help of customer support experts. And for that, you can take a phone and dial the JetBlue Reservations number or use the chat support from the JetBlue official website.
- When you get the response from the opposite end you can explain to them that you need to change the name that has been misprinted. He will be asking for some information related to your reservations and then be confirming the correct name.
- You can tell them the correct name. When the changes will be done you will be notified of the email that was entered at the time of booking.
- So, with the help of the above steps, anyone can change their name on JetBlue Airways without hassle and hesitation. In case, you still have some doubts then you can contact the customer support of JetBlue Airways in the same way.
JetBlue Name Correction Policy
- One Time Name Correction is allowed
- You need to change the name on the original PNR
- If you are unable to change the name on the original PNR then you need to book a new flight
- You need to secure the same class that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Also secure the data for the new change ticket.
- Cancel the flight if you are unable to change the name on the previous one.
- Doing the previous step will release the seat in inventory
- You need to reissue the ticket by using the code “NAMECART”
- The OSI needs to enter in old PNR and new PNR
- If you are still unable to correct the name on the ticket, Well don’t worry you can also take help from the JetBlue reservations team.
How much does it cost to cancel a JetBlue flight?
Blue Basic: Can be changed or canceled for a $100 fee for travel within the U.S., Caribbean, Mexico, or Central America, or $200 for all other routes (fare difference applies). Blue/Blue Plus/Blue Extra/Mint: Difference in fare only.