OTC Braces & Supports Market: Introduction
- Orthopedic braces & supports are widely used for the treatment of ankle sprains and knee ligament injuries suffered during sports activities. These braces & supports are intended for providing support, compression, and joint stability to alleviate pain caused due to chronic conditions such as arthritis and sports injuries.
- Braces & supports find applications in osteoarthritic care, post-operative care, injury prevention, and injury rehabilitation. OTC braces and supports are extensively used for treatment of cerebral palsy, scoliosis, spinal cord injury, and spina bifida, and other stroke effects.
- Sophisticated design of OTC braces & supports, cost-effectiveness, and ease of availability contribute to the growth of the global market. Additionally, these are used by athletes and sportspersons to avoid injuries.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global OTC Braces & Supports Market
- The global OTC braces & supports market is anticipated to be driven by rise in prevalence of orthopedic diseases and increase in number of accident-related injuries
- Rise in prevalence of osteoporosis among people, primarily the baby boomer population, boosts the growth of the global OTC braces & supports market. Prevalence of osteoporosis is considered to be higher in men than women
- Ease of availability of OTC braces & supports for preventive care and ambulatory procedures fuels the growth of the global market
- However, availability of alternative treatments, lack of customizable options, and changing patient preference against braces & supports are likely to hamper the growth of the global OTC braces & supports market
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77531
North America to Lead Global OTC Braces & Supports Market
- In terms of region, the global OTC braces & supports market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global OTC braces & supports market in 2019, owing to presence of leading players, increase in product approvals, well-established health care infrastructure, and high prevalence of orthopedic diseases and sports injuries
- Europe was the second largest market for OTC braces & supports in 2019. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for OTC braces & supports, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Rise in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing health care facilities, increase in focus of players on leveraging opportunities offered by emerging economies, and surge in prevalence of osteoporosis and orthopedic injuries among people are expected to augment the OTC braces & supports market in the region.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77531
Key Players Operating in Global OTC Braces & Supports Market
Leading players in the global OTC braces & supports market are:
- Bauerfeind AG
- Össur Hf
- DJO Finance LLC
- Breg, Inc.
- DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
- Ottobock Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Becker Orthopedic
- medi GmbH & Co. KG
- BSN medical
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market: Research Scope
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market, by Product
- Ankle Braces & Supports
- Foot Walkers and Orthoses
- Knee Braces & Supports
- Hand & Wrist Braces and Supports
- Facial Braces & Supports
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market, by Type
- Hinged Braces & Supports
- Hard & Rigid Braces and Supports
- Soft & Elastic Braces and Supports
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market, by Application
- Ligament Injury Repair
- Preventive Care
- Compression Therapy
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market, by Distribution Channel
- Online Channels
- Retail Pharmacies
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market, by Region
- North AmericaU.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia PacificChina
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin AmericaBrazil
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & AfricaGCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – 1. https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/global-synthetic-biology-market-to-clock-promising-cagr-of-26-3-from-2019-to-2027-advances-in-gene-engineering-technology-expand-outlook-transparency-market-research-802305482.html