Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market: Introduction
- Smart, portable devices with the capacity to capture real-time observation of the motions and forces applied on patient’s joint which also can be regulated have opened a new era in rehabilitation, where the recuperation procedure could be drastically improved
- Most of the portable orthotic rehabilitation devices in the market provide precise pressure and stability to maintain the alignment of the joint without the ability for real time monitoring and adjustments. Advanced technology has allowed the devices to put a type of tension to resist movement of the joint. These devices result in fast recovery and are accurate at reestablishing biomechanics and enhancing muscle function.
- The design of the three frameworks listed below include standard & mechanical arrangements, along with the new age modifications
- portable continuous passive motion device suited for rehabilitation of elbow
- electro-rheological fluid-based device for the knee
- electrical stimulation and biofeedback devices for active-assistive exercises of the knee
Get Brochure of the Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76799
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- According to the WHO, 15 million of the world’s population suffer from stroke each year. The number of patients with movement disability is rising due to surge in incidence rates of stroke, paralysis, and other diseases. Rise in adoption of rehabilitation devices is projected to drive the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market.
- Technological advancements in smart portable rehabilitation devices is anticipated to propel the adoption and penetration of these devices. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the global market in the next few years.
- According to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), 25.6% of the population with a disability is reported to be physically inactive compared to 12.8% without a disability. This has led to the rise in awareness about physical fitness and wellness, which in turn is likely to augment the global market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of devices is projected to restrain the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76799
North America to Lead Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market in 2018, as changing demographics in the U.S. and development of critical treatments have increased the need of solutions that encourage wellness management and rehabilitation
- Europe was the second largest market for smart portable rehabilitation devices in 2018 due to surge in number of strokes (nearly 650,000 every year). The number is anticipated to rise due to increase in the geriatric population.
- The smart portable rehabilitation devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness about the benefits of physical wellness and increase in disposable income of the population
- Regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be lucrative markets for smart portable rehabilitation devices during the forecast period because of the initiatives taken by governments for the enhancement of rehabilitation devices
Key Players Operating in Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- Invacare Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Dynatronics Corporation
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- Esko Bionics
- Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment Ltd.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by Rehabilitation Type
- Passive Rehabilitation
- Active-assistive Rehabilitation
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by Product Type
- Daily Living Aids
- Mobility Equipment
- Exercise Equipment
- Body Support Devices
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Physiotherapy Centers
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – 1. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/developing-healthcare-infrastructure-in-asia-pacific-to-aid-the-growth-of-global-ambulance-services-market-transparency-market-research-301009662.html