Disposable Respirators Market: Introduction
- A respirator is a type of personal protective equipment (PPE) that is worn on the face. It covers the mouth and nose. Some respirators also cover the eyes and face.
- The respirator forms a tight seal against the skin. It filters out some airborne particles.
- Likewise, a disposable respirator fits over the mouth and nose. It removes very small particles from the user’s breath. These particles include germs (such as bacteria, mold, and viruses) and other kinds of dust. A disposable respirator does not have any replacement parts. It is intended to be thrown away after use.
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/disposable-respirators-market.html
- A disposable respirator has been certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) to assure it can eliminate very small particles. Disposable respirators have the name NIOSH and a label like N95 on them.
- A disposable respirator that is worn correctly removes 90% or more particles in the air
- Respirators are segregated into three different groups: R-series, P-series, and N-series. Each of the three groups has three different efficiency possibilities 95, 99, and 100.
- N-Series: N-Series respirators do not provide resistance to oil; therefore, N-series respirators provide protection against liquid and solid particles that do not contain oil.
- R-Series: R-Series respirators are resistant against oil and they provide protection against both liquid and solid particles that may contain oil. However, these respirators are only certified for up to 8 hours of service life.
- P-Series: P-Series respirators are similar to R-series; they provide protection against both liquid and solid particles. The service life of P-series respirators is substantially longer than R-series respirators.
Get Brochure of the Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77172
Key Drivers of Global Disposable Respirators Market
- Increase in incidence of respiratory diseases such as TB and the recent outbreak of COVID-19disease are expected to drive the disposable respirator market during the forecast period.
- Absence of proper sanitization, proper preventive measures, and a lack of precautions can cause any disease to turn into an epidemic. Disposable respirator play a vital role in controlling and preventing the spread of airborne diseases during an epidemic. They also help eliminate harmful mold, bacteria, and viruses from entering the human body. Governments also recommend the use of disposable respirators to avoid and prevent the spread of diseases such as meningitis, influenza, and measles. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the demand for disposable respirators during the forecast period.
N-Series Respirators Segment to Expand at Rapid Pace
- Based on product type, the global disposable respirators market can be divided into N-series, P-series, and R-series
- The N-series segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace from 2020 to 2030, due to increase in the usage of N-series respirators by its key end-users including pharmacies, hospitals, and the general public. N-95 respirator is widely used for protection against airborne diseases. Increasing awareness about harmful respiratory diseases and the harmful effect of air pollution is expected to drive the N-series respirators segment during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate Global Disposable Respirators Market
- In terms of region, the global disposable respirators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global disposable respirators market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of people living with respiratory diseases in countries such as the U.S. is likely to drive the disposable respirators market in the region during the forecast period
- For instance, a major impact of the recent outbreak of a global epidemic of COVID-19 disease in the U.S. is expected to drive the disposable respirators market in the region during the forecast period
- According to an online platform Worldometer, the U.S. is the worst affected country by the coronavirus globally. As of April 20, 2020, there were 767,189 people affected by the coronavirus disease in the U.S. and about 40,743 people had died due to coronavirus.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77172
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Respirators Market
The global disposable respirators market is fragmented, owing to the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global disposable respirators market are:
- Alpha Solway Ltd.
- Avantor Inc.
- Bunzl plc
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Gateway Safety Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Louis M. Gerson Co. Inc.
- Moldex-Metric Inc.
Read our Case study at : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/casestudies/innovative-medical-device-manufacturing-start-up
Global Disposable Respirators Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Respirators Market, by Product Type
- N-series Respirators
- P-series Respirators
- R-series Respirators
Global Disposable Respirators Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research laboratories
Global Disposable Respirators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – 1. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-radiation-therapy-market-to-reach-us-8-6-bn-by-2026–product-approvals-to-drive-growth-transparency-market-research-300998453.html