Neonatal Incubators Market: Introduction
- Neonatal incubators are specialized medical systems that are designed to provide controlled environment to premature infants and ill neonates to ensure their viability
- Neonatal incubators are designed to provide appropriate temperature, humidity, and controlled oxygen levels
- The incubators are usually of two types: open incubators and closed incubators. Closed incubators have doors and ports to allow access to the infant and install the monitoring equipment. Open incubators do not have chambers and ports, and the temperature is controlled by heat lamps and heated mattress.
- The neonatal incubators are available in two different forms: transport incubators and neonatal intensive care unit incubators
Global Neonatal Incubators Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in number of premature birth rates across the globe primarily drive the global neonatal incubators market. For instance, it is estimated that every year around 15 million babies are born preterm across the globe.
- Around 80% of preterm births are unanticipated. In the U.S., around 450,000 babies are born preterm.
- Technological advancements in neonatal incubators, new product launches, and rise in demand for neonatal incubators across the globe are likely to drive the market during the forecast period
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75785
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Incubators Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on product type, the global neonatal incubators market can be divided into neonatal intensive care unit incubators and transport incubators. The neonatal intensive care unit incubators segment is likely to dominate the global neonatal incubators market during the forecast period.
- Neonatal intensive care unit incubators are widely used in pediatric hospitals and maternity clinics. High demand for neonatal intensive care unit incubators among these facilities, increase in number of pediatric hospitals, and rise in number of premature births across the globe are likely to propel the neonatal intensive care unit incubators segment during the forecast period.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75785
Hospitals Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global neonatal incubators market can be segmented into hospitals, nursing homes, and ambulatory surgery centers. The hospitals segment is projected to dominate the global neonatal incubators market during the forecast period.
- Large number of neonatal intensive care beds in the hospitals, increase in number of hospitals across the globe, and rise in demand for neonatal intensive care units in hospitals are likely to account for dominant share of the hospitals segment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Neonatal Incubators Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global neonatal incubators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. However, the region is anticipated to lose market share by 2027.
- Factors such as well-established health care infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada, early adoption of technologically advanced neonatal incubators in the region, and large base of medical device/technology companies in North America are likely to contribute to dominant share of North America in the global market.
- The neonatal incubators market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rapid increase in number of hospitals & nursing homes; increase in number of premature births in densely populated countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan; and growth of the medical device industry.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global neonatal incubators market is consolidated with a few leading players accounting for major share of the market in respective regions. Key players operating in the global neonatal incubators market are:
- GE Healthcare
- Atom Medical Corporation
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Ningbo David Medical Device Co., Ltd
- Novos Medical Systems
- AVI Healthcare Private Limited
- Gammer International
- Fanem Ltd
- Cobams srl
Global Neonatal Incubators Market: Research Scope
Global Neonatal Incubators Market, by Product Type
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Incubators
- Transport Incubators
Global Neonatal Incubators Market, by End-user
- Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Global Neonatal Incubators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – 1. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bronchitis-treatment-market-to-reach-us-4-7-bn-by-2026–high-prevalence-of-air-pollution-drives-growth-transparency-market-research-301003635.html