Elbow Lesion Treatment Market: Introduction
- Elbow lesion are injuries that disrupt the cartilage and subjacent bone, and most commonly involve the capitellum. Factors that can result in elbow lesion include genetics, improper nutrition, and trauma. The staging, prognosis, and treatment of lesions in the elbow are based on a combination of radiographic, magnetic resonance imaging, and arthroscopic findings.
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/elbow-lesion-treatment-market.html
- Elbow lesion is most often seen in adolescents aged between 12 years and 16 years who are throwing athletes, overhead athletes, or upper extremity weight bearing athletes. Baseball and gymnastics are common sports of patients with capitellar osteochondritis lesions. It is perceived to be due to repetitive microtrauma to the capitellum with valgus elbow loading.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market
- Health care awareness and rise in adventure sports have led to an increase in the incidence rate of sports injuries. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2015 report suggests that athletes in universities and high schools account for approximately 2 million injuries, 50,000 doctor visits, and 30,000 hospitalizations every year in the U.S. Increase in the incidence rate of sports injuries among youth is due to much pressure on joints and repeated small trauma injuries. Therefore, increased participation in sports and exercise has led to a rise in sports-related injuries, and consequently higher demand for elbow lesions management products such as elbow splints.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74063
- Large number of global manufacturers who have technical expertise and core competencies are undertaking constant efforts to develop and manufacture novel elbow lesion treatment products. Improved biomaterial-based products with high strength and low wear are witnessing an exponential rise in demand in developed as well as developing countries. Moreover, there is a rise in the adoption of minimally invasive surgery (MIS), navigation technology, 3D-bioprinting, and tissue engineering. Affordability, ease of utility, and novelty are key factors for product developers to cater to the increasing demand of the rapidly growing population affected by orthopedic diseases.
Surgical Treatment Segment to Dominate Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market
- In terms of type, the surgical treatment segment is expected to dominate the global elbow lesion treatment market during the forecast period. Arthroscopic surgery and open surgery are types of surgical therapies performed for elbow lesion. Non-surgical therapies comprise drugs, such as NSAIDS, and physical therapy.
- Incidence of accidental injuries during sports, driving, and adventure has increased drastically in the past decade. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every year, over 2 million patients visit the U.S. emergency departments for head trauma related injuries.
North America to Lead Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market
- Based on region, the global elbow lesions treatment market can be segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global elbow lesions treatment market. The North America elbow lesion treatment market is driven by a well-established health care infrastructure in the region. This has led to a rise in the number of surgeries, thereby boost the region’s market share.
- This market in Europe is projected to expand due to the growing patient pool of geriatric population, high incidences of lifestyle disorders, and technological advancements
- Asia Pacific elbow lesion treatment market is anticipated to witness rapid growth, owing to rise in medical tourism, increasing efforts by governments of the developing countries to better the health care infrastructure, and technological advancements
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74063
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market
The global market for elbow lesion treatment is moderately fragmented with market players focusing on strategically important partnerships, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and product launched. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- Exactech, Inc.
- Cesca Therapeutics Inc,
- Cesca Therapeutics
- Hanger, Inc.
- Fillauer LLC
Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market Scope
Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market, by Type
- Surgical Treatment
- Anthroscopic Surgery
- Open Surgery
- Non-surgical Treatment
- Drug Therapy
- Platelet-rich Plasma
- Physical Therapy
Global Elbow Lesion Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – 1. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thrust-on-pharmaceutical-sector-to-develop-novel-drugs-for-clinical-conditions-propels-pharmaceutical-excipients-market-transparency-market-research-301017102.html