Anesthesia Masks Market: Overview
- Anesthesia masks are rubber or silicone masks that cover both the mouth and the nose of a patient to supply proper anesthetic reagents inside the body that makes and keeps a person completely unconscious during an operation
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/anesthesia-masks-market.html
- Anesthesia masks, therefore, are used to deliver non-invasive ventilation (NIV). In order to ventilate with an anesthesia mask, pressurized gas source, such as a cylinder or a gas wall supply is used. If no pressurized gas source is available, a self-inflating bag will allow for positive pressure-ventilation through the anesthesia mask.
- The global anesthesia masks market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increase in incidence rate of general surgery, growing cosmetic surgery, rising preference of physicians for surgery for chronic diseases, such as cancer, transplants, etc., and increase in awareness about use of anesthesia masks.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74771
Key Drivers of Global Anesthesia Masks Market
- The global anesthesia masks market is expected to be driven by rising prevalence of chronic diseases and neurological disorders, growing geriatric population leading to increasing number of surgeries, which is associated with age, and use of different design masks for anesthetic applications
- Increase in demand for non-invasive ventilation (NIV) or respiratory support, awareness about respiratory diseases, health care expenditure of people, government support for R&D activities for developing new designs of masks and average cost of masks are likely to fuel the growth of the global anesthesia masks market during the forecast period
- According to the Journal of the World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists (WFSA), 2017, WFSA and Lifebox are groups dedicated to working in partnership with low-resource settings to improve access to safe anesthesia and safe surgery
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Anesthesia Masks Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global anesthesia masks market during the forecast period. Factors, such as rapid advancements in the anesthesia industry and development of new drugs, urbanization leading to increase in the number of surgeries, and rise in awareness among people are expected to drive the market in the region.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74771
- Development of new anesthesia drugs, increase in the number of hospitals, clinics, and types of surgeries for geriatric population, and rise in funding provided by governments are anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Increase in the number of visits of patients with trauma and accidents, and focus of new players to enter into partnership with end-users are likely to drive the anesthesia masks market in the U.S.
Buy Now Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74771<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global anesthesia masks market are:
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mercury Medical
- Pulmodyne, Inc.
- Teleflex, Dimar s.r.l.
Global Anesthesia Masks Market: Research Scope
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by Type
- Pediatric Mask
- Adult Mask
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by Material
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africaa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – 1. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-surgical-microscopes-market-to-exhibit-promising-cagr-of-10-for-2019-2027-increased-investments-for-medical-and-healthcare-research-to-fuel-market-growth-observes-tmr-301007369.html