Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market was valued at US$ 4.0 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2019 to 2027.
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin is used for treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases, secondary immunodeficiency diseases, and others. .
- Subcutaneous immunoglobulins are efficacious, well-tolerated, have a favorable safety profile, and are suitable for all patients where clinically appropriate. Subcutaneous immunoglobulins are preferred to intravenous immunoglobulins, as venous access is not required and the need for premedication with corticosteroids and anti-histamines is reduced.
- North America dominated the global subcutaneous immunoglobulins market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, increased usage of subcutaneous immunoglobulins for treatment of various autoimmune disorders, and new product launch are expected to drive the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for subcutaneous immunoglobulin and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=20594
Rise in Prevalence of Autoimmune Disorders and Increase in Global Geriatric Population to Drive Market
- Increase in incidence of autoimmune disorders like primary humoral immunodeficiency (PIDD), multiple sclerosis, immune thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), autoimmune hemolytic anemia, and Kawasaki syndrome are helps to drive the growth of this market during forecasted period.
- Prevalence of several diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and neurological disorders is rising due to rapidly increasing geriatric population. The geriatric population is more vulnerable to diseases due to poor immunity. For instance, The UN Population Division has projected that the number of people aged 60 years and above will increase significantly during 2015–2030. In developed countries, the total proportion of people aged 60 years and above has increased from 12% in 1950 to 22% in 2011 and is expected to reach 32% by 2050.
- Such factors are anticipated to drive demand for better immunological treatments, which in turn would provide opportunities for companies operating in the global immunoglobulin market
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on application, the global subcutaneous immunoglobulins market has been divided into primary immunodeficiency diseases, secondary immunodeficiency diseases, and others. The primary immunodeficiency diseases segment dominated the global subcutaneous immunoglobulins market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Primary immunodeficiency disease (PIDD) patients require life-long replacement therapy to prevent serious bacterial infections. Immunoglobulins are one of the most important, effective, and commonly used treatments for PID diseases. This is likely to contribute to high share of the segment. In Addition, rise in prevalence of PIDD and increased usage of subcutaneous immunoglobulins therapy in treating PIDD. Moreover, PIDD is covered under different reimbursement programs such as Medicare are helps to drive the growth of this segment.
- Secondary immunodeficiency diseases segment is likely to be a highly lucrative market for subcutaneous immunoglobulin and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=20594
Home Care Setting Segment to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market has been classified into hospital, clinic and home care setting.
- The home care setting segment dominated the subcutaneous immunoglobulin market due to subcutaneous route has a very low risk of serious systemic reactions; self, partner, or parent administration of SCIG at home is more convenient. The number of patients opting for home administration of SCIG is increasing rapidly, due to convenience of the method, easy technique, and easy availability of programmable pumps to deliver SCIG
- Elderly patients opting for infusion nurses from clinics for treatment is likely to drive the clinics segment during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market in 2018. This is attributable to high adoption of SCIG treatment and the large number of plasma centers. Several key players such as CSL Behring LLC and Baxalta operate in North America, which boosts the market in the region.
- The subcutaneous immunoglobulin market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to increasing demand for subcutaneous immunoglobulin for treatment of various type of autoimmune disorders in developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, and the Philippines.
- The global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Biotest AG, CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A. Kedrion S.p.A., Octapharma AG, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., LFB S.A. and other prominent players.
The global subcutaneous immunoglobulin market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Market, by Application
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Secondary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Market, by End-user
- Home Care Setting
- Global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/increasing-awareness-about-post-operative-care-and-changing-dynamics-of-healthcare-industry-to-present-lucrative-growth-opportunities-for-adhesion-barriers-market-finds-tmr-889098039.html