Heat Therapy Market: Introduction
- Heat therapy is primarily used to provide relief and comfort from pain. It is also known as thermotherapy. The therapy benefits patients with arthritis, muscle stiffness, and injuries to deep skin tissues. It can be used at home to provide relief from orthopedic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Heat therapy also plays an important role in rehabilitation. Decreasing joint stiffness, extensibility of collagen tissues, relieving muscle spasms, reducing pain & inflammation, and edema are some of the therapeutic effects of heat therapy.
- Moreover, heat therapy aids in the post-acute phase of healing by increasing the blood flow in the affected area
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/heat-therapy-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Heat Therapy Market
- The global heat therapy market is primarily driven by rise in prevalence of arthritis & other orthopedic conditions, increase in global trauma & accident cases, and surge in adoption of non-invasive pain management approaches
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 130 million people will suffer from osteoarthritis by 2050 across the world; of these, 40 million will be severely disabled by the disease
- Additionally, high incidence of chronic musculoskeletal disorders, rise in demand for heat therapy pads & wraps, and increase in the geriatric population are the other factors likely to boost the growth of the global heat therapy market
- According to United Nations statistics, the population aged 80 years or above stood at 125 million in 2015. It is expected rise to 202 million and 434 million in 2030 and 2050, respectively.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75381
OTC Products Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- Based on product, the global heat therapy market can be bifurcated into OTC products and prescription-based devices. The OTC products segment can be categorized into packs, pads, wraps, and others.
- The OTC products segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period. OTC products such as heat packs, pads, and wraps are mostly used in pain management, especially among older patients, as these offer instant relief and comfort.
Musculoskeletal Disorders Segment to Capture Major Share of Global Market
- Based on application, the global heat therapy market can be classified into musculoskeletal disorders, sports medicine, post-operative therapy, and others. The musculoskeletal disorders segment is projected to witness significant growth owing to rise in prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75381
Home Care Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of distribution channel, the global heat therapy market can be categorized into hospitals & ambulatory surgical centers, clinics, home care, and others
- The home care segment is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to inclination of customers toward home care products, advancements in technology such as cold/hot wrap fused with knee braces or back, and rise in online marketing of OTC products by companies
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global heat therapy market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global heat therapy market during the forecast period.
- Rise in emphasis on sports injuries, large pool of patients with musculoskeletal disorders, and increase in demand for heat therapy for treatment of lower extremity injuries among athletes and sportspersons are some of the factors anticipated to boost the growth of the market in North America
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global heat therapy market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for majority of the market share. Key players operating in the global heat therapy market are:
- DJO LLC
- ThermoTek, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Halyard Worldwide, Inc.
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-surgical-microscopes-market-to-exhibit-promising-cagr-of-10-for-2019-2027-increased-investments-for-medical-and-healthcare-research-to-fuel-market-growth-observes-tmr-301007369.html
Global Heat Therapy Market: Research Scope
Global Heat Therapy Market, by Product
- OTC Products
- Prescription-based Devices
Global Heat Therapy Market, by Application
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Post-operative Therapy
Global Heat Therapy Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care
Global Heat Therapy Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa