Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market: Overview
- GLUTEN is the collective name for combination of water-insoluble proteins found in the seeds of wheat, rye, and barley. People with gluten sensitivity have elevated response to gluten. These individuals are unable to digest gluten leading to diarrhea, inflammation of the surface of the small intestine, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea, fatigue, anemia, weight loss, abdominal discomfort, vomiting, and stomatitis are key symptoms for gluten sensitivity. Adoption of a gluten-free diet, avoiding foods containing rye, barley, wheat, and other cereal grains is the best treatment for people with gluten sensitivity.
- The global gluten tolerance test kits market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in number of patients performing food tolerance tests, increase in awareness about food sensitivity, and availability of wide range of products for food intolerance testing
Key Drivers of Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market
- The global gluten tolerance test kits market is expected to be driven by various factors such as increase in prevalence of celiac disease and increase in adoption of home-based glucose tolerance test kits
- According to the Celiac Disease Foundation, the prevalence of celiac disease was 0.5% in Africa and North America, 0.6% in Asia, 0.8% in Europe and Oceania, and 4% in South America from 1991 to 2016
- Several government bodies and regulatory authorities have designed guidelines for celiac disease screening and gluten intolerance test. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Guidelines for Coeliac Disease recommended Immunoglobulin A (IgA) tissue transglutaminase (tTG) as a primary test for coeliac disease. In case of negative IgA tTG test and low total IgA levels, NICE recommends a secondary test for IgG tTG.
- Such guidelines enable to determine the need to increase efforts toward celiac disease screening, thereby driving the gluten tolerance kits market
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market
- North America is projected to account for prominent share of the gluten tolerance test kits market during the forecast period, led by increase in focus on enacting regulations related to gluten test and food labelling and increase in number of products available in retail pharmacies and e-commerce
- In August 2013, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) established gluten-free labeling regulations including gluten limits for gluten-free foods. As per the gluten limits by the FDA, ‘gluten-free’ are those which have gluten content of less than 20 ppm.
- Rise in number of manufacturers offering ease to use home test and increase in number of private laboratories providing food tolerance testing services are projected to drive the gluten intolerance test kits market
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74360
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global gluten tolerance test kits market are:
- PRIMA Lab SA
- Glutenostics, Inc.
- NanoRepro AG.
- myLAB Box.
- Cerascreen GmbH
- Verisana Lab
- Personal Diagnostics
- Labsystems Diagnostics Oy
- SMARTBLOOD LIMITED
- YORKTEST Laboratories
- Immuno Laboratories, Inc.
- Microdrop LLC.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74360
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market: Research Scope
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market, by Sample Type
- Blood Test
- Urine Test
- Stool Test
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market, by Application
- Celiac Disease Screening
- Food Intolerance
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Market Research Report from this Brochure : http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/animal-health-gains-prominence-as-role-shifts-from-pets-to-companions-contributing-to-growth-in-veterinary-radiography-system-market-notes-tmr-301022155.html
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Home Care Settings