Analog Inflation Devices Market: Introduction
- Analog inflation devices are used to measure the pressure in stents and balloons during cardiac surgeries. These devices have high pressure flexible tubing and angled pressure gauge. High flexible tubing enables flexibility in positioning the device when attached to a balloon catheter.
- Analog inflation devices offer various advantages such as easy and accurate inflation and deflation. Furthermore, they do not require assembly or cleaning before usage.
Key Drivers of Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
- According to the World Health Organization, 15 million people suffer from stroke each year worldwide. Rise in prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is likely to drive the global analog inflation devices market. Analog inflation devices are gold standard for interventional balloon inflation. This, in turn, is expected to increase usage of analog inflation devices for minimally invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Analog inflation devices available in the market have easy-to-read luminescent display for low-light procedures with angled pressure gauge. Thus, technological advancements and upgraded design of analog inflation devices are expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- Increase in geriatric population with chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and urological diseases is anticipated to drive the global inflation devices market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the global geriatric population is likely to reach 2 billion (22% of the global population) by 2050, compared to 617 million population in 2015.
- Demand for minimally invasive procedures is increasing due to their benefits over open surgeries such as minimal bleeding, lesser postoperative infection chances, fewer complications, shorter hospital stay, and early recovery. Rise in demand for minimal invasive procedure is expected to boost the usage of analog inflation devices, thereby propelling the market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
- North America was the leading market for analog inflation devices in 2018, owing to rise in adoption of technologically advanced devices and presence of market players. Moreover, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases in the geriatric population is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- According the American Heart Association, in 2018, about 92.1 million adults in the U.S. were living with some form of cardiovascular disease or the after-effects of stroke while prevalence for Myocardial infarction (MI) in the U.S. was around 7.9 million
- Europe is the second leading market for analog inflation devices due to extensive distribution of manufacturers operating in the analog inflation devices market in the region. According to the European Heart Network AISBL, around 3.9 million deaths occur due to cardiovascular diseases in every year in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for analog inflation devices during the forecast period due to the improving health care infrastructure. Rise in number of hospitals is likely to fuel the growth of the global analog inflation devices market in Asia Pacific.
For More Details, Request A PDF Brochure Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75405
Key Players Operating in Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
Major players in the global analog inflation devices market are:
- Merit Medical Systems
- ARGON MEDICAL.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- IDS Medical Systems
- NEWTECH MEDICAL DEVICES
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by Application
- Interventional Cardiology
- Urological Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Gastroenterological Procedures
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa