According to the new research report published by Transparency Market Research, the global IoT in healthcare market is on course to achieve a stellar growth in coming years of the forecast period. The competitive landscape of the global market is extremely intense and is one of the reasons behind its overall development. The leading players in the global IoT in healthcare market are projected to pool in their resources for the fuelling the activities of research and development. Some of the other leading vendors in the market are concentrating on inorganic marketing strategies such as collaborations, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their business operations.
Increasing Focus on In-patient Monitoring
A key trend that has been emerging in the global IoT in healthcare market is the growing focus on the solutions of in-patient monitoring. For instance, GE Healthcare recently launched a wide range of product portfolio for in-patient monitoring. In it, there are new equipment for networking, cuff accessories, care ports, and patient monitors. Such developments are expected to propel the global IoT in healthcare market to newer heights.
Some of the leading companies in the global market for internet of things in healthcare market include names such as Medtronic Inc., Honeywell International Inc., IBM Corporation, General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), and Microsoft Corporation among others.
As per the research report, the global IoT in healthcare market is will exhibit a massive CAGR of 20.6% for the given forecast period of 2017 to 2025. With this massive growth rate, the valuation of the global market is estimated to reach the mark of US$322.77 bn by end of 2025.
Request PDF Brochure of the Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=11975
Interconnectivity Platforms Have Helped in Market Growth
The healthcare sector has benefitted hugely because of the recent technological developments. The rise of technology that interconnects important medical devices and equipment has been particularly helpful for the development of the healthcare sector. These devices are mainly used for patient notification in case of emergency or abnormalities, observing patterns, reading, and patient monitoring among other activities. The technology is also deployed for making informed decisions and monitoring of risks. One of many important driving factors for the global market have been the growing use of the connected technology in the healthcare domain for the management of clinical tasks and operational workflow. It has presented the market players with an opportunity to develop a platform to note the potential system downtime by automating the alert system.
Market Segmentation is as follows:
- Portable Diagnostic Devices
- On-body Wearable
- Non-Portable Diagnostic Devices
- Portable Diagnostic Devices
- Medication Management
- Clinical Operations
- Patient Monitoring
- Connected Imaging
- Clinics & Laboratories
- Others (Cellular, Satellite, Zwave, EnOcean)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle-East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important queries related to the keyword market addressed in the report:
- What is the projected value of the keyword market in 2029?
- In which region is the concentration of tier 1 companies the highest?
- How have the evolving regulatory policies influenced the growth of the keyword market?
- How are market players expanding their footprint in the global keyword market?
- Which end-use is expected to dominate the keyword market in terms of share and demand?
Why Choose TMR?
- Unbiased conclusions and market insights
- 24×7 customer service available to address client queries
- Highly efficient and experienced team of analysts striving to create top-quality reports
- Our reports have facilitated the growth of over 500 companies
- A systematic and methodical market research process