ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Introduction
- Carbiodioxide (CO?) laser, argon laser, and Nd: YAG laser are various types of ENT surgery layers most widely used. CO? laser is a molecular gas laser containing CO2, nitrogen (N2), helium (He), hydrogen (H2), water vapor and/or xenon (Xe). A gas discharge is electrically pumped into these lasers.
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ent-surgery-lasers-market.html
- Argon lasers have a wide range of applications in ENT surgery, forensic medicine, ophthalmic surgery, general surgery, holography, and others. The laser emits wavelengths of blue/green colored light. These lasers are also used in ophthalmic surgeries such as glaucoma surgery and diabetic eye disease treatment through retinal phototherapy.
- The growth of the ENT surgery lasers market is expected to be driven by technological advancements, increase in popularity of ENT lasers, rise in the number of minimally invasive ENT surgeries, and awareness about application of lasers in ENT surgery.
Key Drivers of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Technological advancements in ENT surgery has led to a preference for minimally invasive surgeries. The use of lasers in various ENT applications has increased. Laser technologies have gained grounds in ENT specialties, such as surgery in ear, nose, larynx, and neck.
- Recently introduced diode lasers have a wide range of advantages over (CO?), Nd: YAG lasers and argon lasers. Diode lasers also minimize blood loss and avoid blood transfusion.
- In outpatient surgery, diode lasers are used for a number of indications, such as tonsillectomy, bleeding from nose, turbinate reduction, polyps, nasal obstruction, septal surgery, Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP) for snoring, leukoplakia, and oral lesions
- Availability of minimally invasive therapies in developed and developing countries is likely to increase the demand for ENT surgery lasers across the globe
- Endoscopic laser lithotripsy is a minimally invasive alternative to transoral scialectomy or external sialoadenectomy procedures, indicated for the removal of large salivary stones from ducts
For More Details, Request A PDF Brochure Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=72830
Restraints of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Stringent regulatory requirements are likely to restrain the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market. Compliance with several norms and procedures related to the safety of laser products is critical. Laser safety norms vary from country to country.
- Laser manufacturing companies in the U.S. require certifications and approvals from the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before commercializing laser equipment
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the ENT surgery lasers market. The expansion of the ENT surgery lasers market in North America is likely to be driven by the demand for various laser treatments and continuous advancements in the medical laser technology leading to the introduction of fiber lasers, light emitting diodes, and organic light emitting diodes.
- Presence of prominent market players in the U.S. and availability of technologically advanced lasers in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers is expected to fuel the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market in the U.S.
- New laser applications, such as nanosurgery, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and sophisticated fluorescence microscopy, will positively impact the growth of the North American ENT lasers systems market during the forecast period
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72830<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Major players operating in the global ENT Surgery Lasers market are:
- Alma Lasers
- Carleton Medical Ltd
- Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- biolitec AG
- Convergent Laser Technologies
- GIGAA LASER
- intros Medical Laser GmbH
- Jena Surgical
- Optotek d. o. o.
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Research Scope
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Product
- CO? laser
- Argon laser
- Nd: YAG laser
- Diode Laser
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Application
- Nasal Polypectomy
- Turbinate Hyperplasia
- Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa