Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Overview
According to the data published by the US Healthcare Department, the golden age for pregnancy was reported to be around 25 to 29 years old. This has been labeled as the most reproductive and healthy age group for pregnancy for women. Next best age group for pregnancy in women was given to be 20 to 24. This has thus helped in the rise of wearable pregnancy devices market. Wearable pregnancy devices include gadgets such as home ultrasound scanner and baby health monitors among others.
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/wearable-pregnancy-devices-market.html
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Notable Developments
- Cosinuss is a Germany based company with its headquarters in Munich. The company offers two wearable pregnancy devices. The first one is an in-ear wearable device that provides a precise heart rate of the mother. The second one is the degree thermometer that gives information about the child’s core body temperature. Cosinuss devices help in monitoring activities such as heart rate, the health of the baby, and movement of the baby among others.
- Recently, the FDA gave its approval for the marketing of Relief band. It is a wrist-worn device that can propose and offer drug-free relief from issues such as vomiting and nausea. It operates on a technology called neuromodulation to help pregnant women tackle morning sickness more efficiently. This technology was created to be used in hospitals. It also works on the body and makes use of the body’s natural pathways of neurons to help in relieving nausea.
- A new product that has been launched in the market called Ultra-stan. Ultrasound scanning has become very common in recent years. Currently, there is also an opportunity to view the movement of the baby in 3D with the help of 3D ultrasound. With Ultra-stan, parents are able to view as well as hear their baby’s movement in the womb as and when they like. This gadget can also record audio as well as video of the baby inside the womb. Patents can also take pictures of the baby.
Some of the key companies in the global wearable pregnancy devices market include names such as BeWell Innovations, MC10 Inc., Aparito, Apple Inc., Abbott Laboratories, and Biotricity Inc. among others.
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are many different factors that are positively influencing the growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices market. Some of them are given below:
- Improving healthcare: The growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices is primarily driven by the new care health models such as health security and remote care. The global market is transforming the complete healthcare with the help of IoT to enhance the period of maternity of pregnant women. Such improvements have helped in the development of the global market in recent years.
For More Details, Request A PDF Brochure Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=71940
- New and innovative products: Another important factor in the growth of the global wearable pregnancy devices market is the launch of new and innovative products. These innovative products are helping expecting parents with constant baby-related information such as heart rate of the womb and movement of the baby in the womb among others.
Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market: Geographical Outlook
The global wearable pregnancy devices market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa, Latin America, and Europe. Of these, the global market is expected to be dominated by North America.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=71940<ype=S
One of the key reasons for the growth of the region is ease of accessibility of newly launched devices to expecting parents. In addition to this, the presence of several key companies in the global market is also responsible for the growth of the North America market.