Mussoorie a hill station near the Dehradun district of Uttarakhand state famous for the picturesque view, pristine scenery, and a peaceful environment. It is a great place for making memories worth remembering for the rest of your life. The place has a great location in the foothills of great Garhwal Himalayas. Mussoorie has great locations for exploring and as it’s located at a high altitude, it is a cool place that brings peace to all the tourists’ minds.
Mussoorie – A great place to start the married life
Mussoorie offers a peaceful and romantic atmosphere that can boost the start of your married life significantly. You can reach Dehradun by train or airplane and take a private cab together with your partner enjoying the hilly terrain as you go up. You can take mussoorie honeymoon package that many websites and companies offer to make the most of your trip without taking any unnecessary detours and having any unpleasant experiences during the trip that might ruin your mood. You also can buy souvenirs from many popular markets to remember a pleasant experience.
Places to explore in Mussoorie
There are many places in Mussoorie that you can explore with your significant other and add some smiles and great memories to both of your lives such as –
- Shopping markets – You can explore many famous markets of Mussoorie like Kurli Bazaar, Landour Bazaar, and library point to buy some unique accessories or wooden decoratives offered by the place and you can buy any interesting souvenir or an attractive gift for your partner during the journey.
- Mall road – You can take a casual stroll and capture the beautiful scenery and bustling markets of the mall road. The mist covered Mall road is a great place for you to walk hand-in-hand with your lover with the pleasant and majestic hills in the background. This 2-km road has many shops that offer great treats and many places to take a break and hang out while enjoying.
- Happy Valley – Just imagine taking a romantic walk with your spouse among the clouds, mists and beautiful greenery. It’ll be a breathtaking experience as you tour great places like municipal garden and IAS Academy and enjoy the peace of the Tibetan Temple.
- Cable car rides – One thing you can never miss out while touring Mussoorie is the cable car ride. From Jhula Ghar to Gun Hill, enjoy the heavenly feeling, bewitching landscape, and lush greenery for a whole ten minutes. Lean close to your spouse and watch the sky change colors slowly as you enjoy the slow ride.
- Bike rides – You can also mix in a bit of rush and adventure for this trip as you bike ride with your significant other while enjoying the stunning views offered by the Doon valley.
You can admire the wildlife and nature at Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, climb the highest point of Mussoorie, Lal Tibba, or enjoy the marvels of the man-made Mussoorie Lake. You can also be a little playful and enjoy the splashing waterfalls of the Kempty falls or feel the sereneness of the Lake Mist. There are many luxury hotels in mussoorie for you to take a rest while enjoying the spellbinding moments of Mussoorie.